- Natural Language Generation in Saarbrücken
- Links to Multilingual Generation Projects
- German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
- Ben Gurion University of the Negev (BGU)
- Department of Linguistics
- The Open University (OU)
- Natural Language Generation in Saarbrücken (NLG)
Multilingual generation is the verbalization of a non-linguistic semantic representation in different human languages. The language of choice is usually a parameter to a multilingual generation system. A typical instance of multilingual generation is found in interlingual machine translation, when multiple target languages are involved. Other instances include report generation systems for multiple languages (such as Temsis-Gen) and grammar-based realizers (such as FUF/SURGE).