Evaluation of Machine Translation and Translation Tools
- IAMT Certification initiative
- WK2953 Consumer-Oriented Guide to Quality Assurance in Translation and Localization
- Translation Quality Metric Task Force - to delete
- ISLE Classification of Machine Translation Evaluations
- Tools and standards aimed at evaluation of human translations
The growing number of MT systems on the market that span a wide range of quality levels has motivated activities towards evaluation standards from national and international organizations. Evaluation of MT systems depends strongly on whether such a system is used for information dissemination, assimilation, or in a conversational context, the types of texts to be translated, whether there is a well-defined and limited application domain and many more factors.
Evaluation of MT; MT Evaluation; Evaluation of MT Systems;