Speech Input Assessment and Evaluation
- Multimodal Information Group
- LIMSI Spoken Language Processing Group (TLP)
- International Committee for Co-ordination and Standardisation of Speech Databases (COCOSDA)
- Speech in Noisy Environments (SPINE)
- Rich Transcription Evaluation Project
Assessment and evaluation are concerned with the global quantification and detailed measurement of system performance. Assessment is the process of system appraisal which leads to global, overall, quantification of performance. Evaluation involves the analytic description of system performance in terms of defined factors.