- comp.speech FAQ section on Speaker Recognition
- Biometrics Institute
- Multimodal Information Group
- Biometrics Institute Ltd.
- Analysis, Modeling, and Classification of Speaker Accent with Applications to Speaker Identification and Speech Recognition. (CU-Accent)
- Secure contracts signed by mobile phone (SecurePhone)
- Nuance SpeechSecure SF
- HumanScan BioID
- OGI Speaker Recognition Corpus
- LDC Tactical Speaker Identification Speech Corpus
- ImagineNation VAULT
Speaker recognition, which can be classified into identification and verification, is the process of automatically recognizing who is speaking on the basis of individual information included in speech waves. This technique makes it possible to use the speaker's voice to verify their identity and control access to services such as voice dialing, banking by telephone, telephone shopping, database access services, information services, voice mail, security control for confidential information areas, and remote access to computers.