- Observatoire de linguistique Sens-Texte (OLST)
- Department of Phonetics & Linguistics
- Department of Computational Linguistics and Phonetics (CoLi)
- Department of General Linguistics
- Center for Computational Linguistics (CKL)
- Concurrent Grammar Processing (NEGRA)
- Prague Dependency Treebank (PDT)
Dependency Grammar" stands for a collection of approaches to natural language grammar sharing the following fundamental characteristics: The distinction between heads and dependents; the immediate modification of a head by a dependent (i.e. without intervening nonterminals like in phrase-structure grammar); and, the naming of the relation between a head and a dependent. Approaches can be differentiated mainly according to whether they consider grammatical or semantic relations (e.g. "subject" vs. "Actor"), and whether the grammar describes tree-structures or graphs.