- A Net Environment for Embodied Emotional Conversational Agents (NECA)
- Talk and Look - Tools for Ambient Linguistic Knowledge (TALK)
- Information structure (SFB 632)
- The Rochester Interactive Planning System (TRIPS)
- Penn Discourse Treebank (PDTB)
- University of Brighton
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Rochester
- University of Pennsylvania
- Saarland University
- Stanford University
- Research Prototype: DORIS
- Research Prototype: SPUD
- Research Prototype: GoDiS
- Special Interest Group on Discourse and Dialogue (SIGdial)
- Special Interest Group on Computational Semantics (SIGSEM)
- Series of workshops on the semantics and pragmatics of dialogue
Logics of Conversation.
Asher, Nicholas and Lascarides, Alex.
Cambridge University Press. 2003.
Computing Meaning: Volume 2.
Bunt, Harry and Muskens, Reinhard and Thijsse, Elias.
Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2002.
Intentions in communication.
Cohen, Philip R. and Morgan, Jerry and Pollack, Martha E.
The M.I.T. Press. System Development Foundation Benchmark. Cambridge, MA. 1990.
Interpretation As Abduction.
Hobbs, Jerry R. And Stickel, Mark E. And Appelt, Douglas E. And Martin, Paul.
Artificial Intelligence. 63. 1993. 69-142.
Presupposition projection as anaphora resolution.
van der Sandt, Rob A.
Journal of semantics. 9. 1992. 333-377.
Abduction, Belief and Context in Dialogue: Studies in Computational Pragmatics.
Bunt, Harry C. and Black, William. John Benjamins.